Syndicated with permission of LifeNews.com
Today, 18 members of Congress released a letter urging the U.S. Department of Justice to follow up with an investigation of the December 2016 criminal referrals regarding Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast (PPGC) and the illegal trade in fetal tissue from aborted children.
The letter was released by Congressman Mike Johnson (LA-04) and co-signed by Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn, who chaired the House Select Committee on Infant Lives tasked with investigating abortion providers and entities that trade in fetal tissue. The December 2016 Final Report cited invoices and other evidence obtained in a year-long inquiry, and concluded that “Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast may have violated both Texas law and existing U.S. law.”
Congressman Johnson, in the letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, noted that the 2016 Final Report was issued during the presidential transition period when DOJ personnel were in flux, and now deserves “swift action. ” Johnson’s press release said, “The backroom deals being made to transfer and sell the body parts of unborn babies are not only shocking, but illegal. We must do everything in our power to stop this horrifying practice and protect the sanctity of human life.”
Benjamin Clapper, Executive Director of Louisiana Right to Life, said the following on the release of the letter, “The evidence uncovered seems to provide plenty of reason to investigate Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast for the illegal sale of the broken bodies of aborted babies. The letter to Attorney General Sessions indicates it was copied to the State Attorney General offices in Louisiana and Texas. It is critical for all state and federal agencies to ensure that Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast is subject to grand jury scrutiny based on the invoices from PPGC to the University of Texas, Galveston.”
Dorinda C. Bordlee, senior counsel of Bioethics Defense Fund, said her organization drafts model legislation to prohibit this shocking practice in state law, and noted that several abortion businesses are currently challenging a 2016 Louisiana passed fetal trafficking ban in federal court. Bordlee said, “It is both unethical and illegal for any abortion provider to induce still undecided pregnant women to sign consent forms to allow their aborted child’s tissue to be used for research. This amounts to coercive science-shaming that exploits women and unborn children.”
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all14:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.
- The 13th video: exposes a Planned Parenthood medical director admitting that babies born alive after abortion are sometimes killed.
- The 14th video: catches Planned Parenthood executives discussing gruesome abortion procedures and the sale of body parts from aborted babies for profit.